All of the events are produced by Steven Restivo Event Services, Inc., (SRES) and presented by each of our clients.
SRES is a long time provider of event production services to non-profit groups, chambers of commerce, merchant associations, various city agencies, corporations and other event industry professionals.
The company’s founder, Steven Restivo, has been in the event world for 29 years and has contributed to the production of hundreds of public events and corporate functions. The types of events include street festivals, corporate parties, fund-raisers, running events, biking events, parades, college campus promotions, music festivals and much more. SRES offers a number of services to fit the particular needs of each client.
In most cases, the Festival is owned by the Client and the role of our company would be that of Festival Producer. As your Producer, our services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Turn Key event Production Management & Design
- Event ID or Logo graphic design
- Event Layout & Design
- Creation of scaled Site & Floor Plans in CAD programs
- Creation & Maintenance of Event Budget
- Vendor Solicitation and Management
- Obtaining all Event Permits and working with all city/state agencies
- Coordination of all Food Vendors
- Coordination and Management of Beverage Operations
- Design and Creation of Event Application
- Design and Creation of Event Poster, Postcards, Flyers
- Design and Creation of all Event Advertising
- Management of the Event Promotion and Marketing, including websites, posters, postcards, social media and more
- Communication with all Neighborhood and Merchant Groups on a regular basis
- Creation of Event Sponsorship Package and Program
- Coordination and Management of all On-Site Staff, including production, beverage, clean up, medical & security
- Coordination and Management of all Festival Entertainment
- Assist in the Coordination of Festival Volunteers
- Coordination of Equipment Rentals, including tents, tables, chairs, sound, décor, and more
- Database Management
- Coordination of Sanitation, trash and recycling facilities
- Obtaining event Insurance
- Create a Local Merchant Marketplace that features local businesses
- Manage Event Hotline
- Storage & Purchase of Production Equipment & Supplies
Steven Restivo Event Services, LLC (SRES) was established in July of 2000 to provide a wide range of event production services to chambers of commerce, merchant associations, various city agencies, corporations and other event industry professionals. Collaborating with some of the best event production professionals in the industry, SRES has the ability to work in all aspects of the production of an event, from its conception through its completion.
The company’s founder, Steven Restivo, has been involved in the event world for 29 years and has contributed to the production of hundreds of public events and large corporate functions. SRES has numerous full-time employees and during event season our staff includes approximately 100 employees. Below are just some of the events SRES and Steven Restivo have been a part of:
- The Fillmore Jazz Festival
- The Union Street Festival
- The North Beach Festival
- The Polk Street Blues Festival
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Festival
- The Taste of Yountville
- San Francisco’s Union Street Easter Parade & Spring Celebration
- Petaluma Butter & Egg Days
- Ghirardelli Square’s Uncorked! Wine Tasting Festival
- San Mateo’s Downtown SummerFest
- The San Rafael Food & Wine Festival
- The Castro Valley Fall Festival
- Bernal Heights Fiesta on the Hill
- Union Street’s Fantasy of Lights Christmas Event
- The San Anselmo Art & Design Festival
- Berkeley’s Spice of Life
- Run for Life
- The Stroh’s American Boardsailing Tour (15 Cities, national tour)
- ABK Windsurfing Camps (50 Cities, national tour)
- The Black & White Ball
- Escape from Alcatraz (triathlon)
- Palo Alto Celebrates the Arts
- Burlingame Art & Wine Festival
- Downtown Berkeley’s Front Row Festival
- The Danville Summer Fest
- The Clement Street Festival
- Sunset Magazine’s Celebration Weekend
- The Marin Art Festival
- Reggae in the Park
- The Now & Zen Festival
- To Life! A Jewish Cultural Street Festival
- And many more!
Our mission at SRES is to produce quality events that generate business for all participants and foster community. Each member of the SRES team knows and understands the level of quality that is expected when working on any of our events. We genuinely have one of the most qualified teams in the business.
SRES is also absolutely flexible in the way we work. If you have preferred outside suppliers/vendors and they are competitive with our suppliers, we are completely willing to work with them. This also applies to staffing. If you have people that you know and trust and have worked with in the past, we would be willing to have them work at the events. We prefer to give local suppliers the first right to work on the events and keep the business in the community.
We understand how much time and energy it takes to produce a quality festival and we are always willing to do whatever it takes to make the event happen. When we take on a new project, we devote huge blocks of time to researching all the elements that are involved.
SRES is committed to working together with our clients to make the events unique, high quality and profitable.
We will do everything we can to make the event a huge success for everyone involved.
Please contact us if you are interested in working with Steven Restivo Event Services, LLC for your next big event.